This post contains affiliated links.
Do you have a kid that is a little more into Legos than baseball? How about one that will secretly do math problems for fun? I was that kid, I loved to experiment with things to figure out how they worked and it seemed to work out well for me in the long run. I am a scientist, both through education and through interests. I love to learn and I love all things science. This isn't something that was completely natural to me however it took my dad making an effort to show me that science is cool. Watching Nova & PBS with my dad with him asking me how I think things work. He isn't a scientist, but I bet he could have been.
If you have a kid you would like to direct more toward the science field, one that has an interest already or one that you want to learn the fun in all of it then Robots-4-U has the camp for you! With multiple options you can tailor your kids summer camp experience to be one they will never forget!
Campers have a BLAST, while learning and playing in a dynamic environment. Learning about Robotics and Science, in an independent and exciting way!
Visit www.ROBOTS-4-U.com to see dates and locations for these day camps.
- Robot / Science / Engineering / Day Camp / Challenges
- Camps Girls and Boys - Aged 7 to 14
- Robot Camps and Dynamic Art Camps offered during June, July and August
- Hands on Learning, Self-Paced. Beginners to Expert!
- 1 week (5 days) long
- Days: Monday to Friday Times: 9:00-11:30a.m. and 12:30-3:00 p.m.
- CAMPERS RATIO: 1 Instructor to 16 participants
-Register early as camps do fill up quickly!
- Each Camper Individually uses a ROBOTICS or DYNAMIC ART Kit. Robot kits do not go home with campers but are available for purchase!
Also my readers get the added bonus of a 55% discount on their camp!! Use promo code: BAYAUSF5 at checkout and score deep savings!